Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"LOVE GOD LOVE PEOPLE"

      Sometimes obeying is HARD!!  Plain and simple. ITS HARD!! So, I have a choice.. I can choose to disobey something that God has put directly on my heart.  But at what cost?? What about the people that God has lined up to be changed through my willingness to listen to Him??  What about the children that my kids would have impacted in a Mighty way for the kingdom of heaven??  What about the Dads who could have learned what it looked like to be a man of Christ?  What about their lives??  No, more importantly, what about their souls?
      Because at the end of the day, what really matters?  "Love"!  That's what matters!  What's my purpose? to "LOVE!"  That's my purpose!!  So simple, yet so POWERFUL. As a wife, I love my husband!  As a mother, I love my children!  As a daughter, I love my parents! As a friend, I love my friends!! And as a BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN, I love GOD and love PEOPLE!! So, I know what you're thinking.. "what people?"  All people!!  Especially the people that are extremely hard to love. That's it, that's why I'm still on this earth!! to love GOD and to love PEOPLE!
       So, do I think that my God is not big enough to do it without me??  No, I know He is!!  But I'm so grateful that He chose me!!  Trust me, I'm not worthy to be chosen, but He chose me!!  That's just amazing!  So now??  Well now I'm going to do everything I can to be recklessly abandoned for Christ!  Sold out!!!  All in!!  Completely and totally His!  
                                
                                  LOOK OUT MANCHESTER CT, HERE WE COME!!!


John 14:15  "If you love me, you will obey what I command."




No comments:

Post a Comment